Why would you want to detox in the summer? In 2012 I founded the 30 Day Whole Body Detox, the healthy, whole food detox that will nourish your body at the cellular level. I have been doing the program every spring since then and I encourage others to do the same. Yet there are always a few who choose to take on the challenge in the summer. Which is super challenging! I’m excited to share that I have found an alternative to the 30 Day Whole Body Detox that can be easily done in the summer and will allow you to enjoy some of the benefits of the 30 day program too.
Gratitude Tip: Our bodies are a miracle and every day there are processes and reactions that happen completely automatically. Taking care of our digestion and blood sugar levels is a form of gratitude for our bodies. Sometimes we forget how amazing our bodies really are. A short 7 day program can be great for the summer and allows us to focus on nourishing our cells rather than abusing them as we are apt to do in the summer.
If you follow me on social media, you know that I have been doing the new 7 Day MySmartStart challenge for a few days now. I did a trial run at the end of June when the program was first launched. After coming home from a 10 day vacation, I knew that I needed to get back on track before I left again for Salt Lake City next week. I decided to complete the MySmartStart again (with my hubby too!) and so far, so great!
‘USANA® MySmart™Start* is a seven-day program designed to help you break your old unhealthy lifestyle habits and begin a new fitness regimen.’ It’s a simple program that comes in a box (see photo) and contains all that you will need to be successful. During the 7 days, you’re replacing two meals per day with the MySmartShakes (a choice of Whey, non-GMO Soy or Plant protein), plus eating one low-glycemic meal per day and two low glycemic snacks. The kit includes the new MySmartBars (10) so you’ll enjoy at least one of these a day. And finally you’ll be supplementing with the world-class USANA supplements in the convenient AM/PM packs known as the HealthPak.
What are some of the benefits?
Here’s what my clients and I have found:
- Sugar cravings are gone (shakes and bars have zero added sugar)
- Carb cravings are gone
- Feeling full and satisfied after each meal
- Releasing a few pounds
- Clothes feel looser
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Creating new habits
- Breaking old habits that did not serve us
- Mental clarity and focus
- A sense of doing something great for our bodies
- Easy program to follow
What is the value of the program?
The full kit includes:
- 14 individual servings of the MySmartShakes. You can choose the regular kit to try all of the flavours or create a custom kit based on your needs. I choose the Plant and Soy bases.
- 10 MySmartBars, my favorites are Berry Nutty and Dark Chocolate.
- 7 days of the HealthPak AM/PM supplements, including the Multi-minerals, Anti-oxidants, Active Calcium Plus and the bonus Anti-Oxidant booster
- 14 flavour optimizers. These can be added to your smoothies (optional). My favorites are dark chocolate and orange cream.
- Bonus: 14 page guide that includes healthy, low glycemic recipes and program tips for success (when you order from me or any of our Holistic Lifestyle Creators tribe)
- Bonus: Private FB group for those who have done the program or are going through it. Great for support and more fun recipe ideas.
Cost? Only $122.95 (no tax!) for the full seven days (CND and USD). To order, please connect directly with me, or visit my USANA website, www.supplementsburlington.usana.com – pricing on the site is retail however. Make sure you click on Become a Preferred Customer before placing your order to get that price.
Are you ready to show some love for your cells this summer? You can join us for a detox in the summer at any time!