Tomorrow will be the halfway point in this year’s 30 Day Whole Body Detox for me. And I will be flying to Las Vegas! The true test of a detox program will be how well I do while travelling. Please note, there will not be a post tomorrow as I will be flying in the evening.
What I’ve realized (or remembered from last year) so far:
- I am not as hungry as I was before. And I rarely get hangry!
- I don’t have any desire to eat after dinner and can easily go 12 hours without eating.
- Even though it’s not the plan, the numbers on the scale are dropping.
- I have no sugar cravings. None! I occasionally think about Eggies, but don’t have any desire to eat them. Not that I could, cause they are gone (thankfully).
- Speaking of Eggies, best plan for 2016 is to avoid them at all costs. It’s like Diet Coke – I was an addict for years and I have been free of this addiction since 2012, but I cannot even have a sip of one. Too easy to get back on that train of artificial sweetener nightmare!
- Sparkling water with lemon is good. Took me a long time to get here folks, I have never enjoyed it til now.
- It feels really good to be free of cravings. I feel like I am totally in control of what goes into my mouth.
- I have more energy!
- This program is truly life changing, for me and my clients every year. We all make lasting changes and simply fine tune by doing it again every spring.
- Cabbage. I like to eat cabbage salad (not so much coleslaw). Beets. I still don’t like them but I will try again.
Our team of coaches is growing daily! Which means more and more clients are added every week!! May will be an amazing month for this program, I predict! Don’t forget to sign up for our event on May 5th. And if you’re ready to join us, order here.