With the hot summer weather here, it’s time for a super tasty green smoothie to start your day. This is my new favorite! It’s easier if you freeze the ingredients ahead of time, but if you haven’t frozen them, just add 5-6 ice cubes to make it smoother and creamier.
Tropical Taste Explosion
- 2 scoops of Nutrimeal Free (plant-based meal replacement powder)
- 1 tbsp Fibergy (added fiber)
- Handful of greens
- 300 ml of water
- 5-6 chunks of frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ frozen banana
- shredded coconut
- Pour water into a blender and add everything but the Nutrimeal Free & Fibergy.
- Blend until all chunks have disappeared.
- Add Nutrimeal Free & Fibergy and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or mason jar to serve.
- Top with shredded coconut and a dash of cinnamon