This year’s 30 Day Whole Body Detox has had the most impact for me personally, and I’m the program founder! And the first year is when I found out I have a gluten intolerance, so I am very pleased to have had some serious life changing moments this time around.
Did I reach my goals this month? Not all of them. Due to my toe injury, I wasn’t able to exercise much at all. That will change in May. My sugar and chocolate addiction is gone. And my bedtime and evening routine has changed for the better.
Results from my 2014 Whole Body Detox:
- After a massive sugar detox, feel amazing and back to my energetic and passionate self.
- No caffeine (not even REV3) for 30 days. I function well without it, so I won’t be adding it back into my lifestyle.
- No alcohol for 30 days, no cheating this year (I had 1 glass in years prior). My choices for alcohol will be different; I will stick to wine (organic varieties are of interest) and stay away from coolers. My hubby has decided to change his beer to a local micro-brewery, Nickel Brook, to avoid all of the additives found in the major label beers.
- First time making a green juice (using a Vitamix). I loved it! I will continue to make these regularly.
- Tried many new foods this month including collard greens, fennel, black kale and gluten-free oats. Found several new recipes from the 30 Day Whole Body Detox Recipe & Guidebook that will be staying in our weekly rotation. À
- A total of 8 lbs gone. An unexpected side effect. I had gained about 5 lbs over the winter (ugh!) and easily lost it and more in 30 days.
And the beautiful part of this is that there are so many others who are having great success on the program too! I will be sharing their stories over the next week or so. Congratulations to all of you! If you’re still not sure about whether to get started or not, we have one more webinar for you on Thursday May 1st at 9 pm EST, featuring myself, Dr. Erica Mattia, Chiropractor and Linda Heredia, Registered Holistic Nutritionist. Please connect with us to get your exclusive link for the event!